Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
- This General Membership Agreement between You (Member, User or Advertiser) and Twickerz.com sets out the terms of your membership.
- You must read carefully, understand and agreeable to the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement by marking " I Accept ".
- If You do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement, Twickerz.com is unwilling to allow You to become a Member.
- Members must log in at least once every 30 day(s) in order to stay active. Inactive members could have their accounts suspended and forfeit any account balance, memberships, points, referrals and advertising credits. For security reasons we do not remove accounts. Please do not contact us requesting an account removal.
- You must speak and understand English in order to use our services. You must use English when advertising or communicating on our site.
- You may only have one account. Do not attempt to create more than one account or all of your accounts will be terminated. You should never need another account. If you have forgotten your user information all you need to do is request for it to be e-mailed to you.
- Auto-Click/Software. If you are offering or found to be promoting or using any unauthorized third party software or services used to auto-click, auto-surf, ad-alert, or circumvent or defraud Twickerz.com your account will be terminated without notice. Deletion of your account due to any of these violations results in forfeiture of all account balances. Please note legal action may also be initiated.
- Having a username that we deem inappropriate may lead to the suspension of your account.
- Logging in from proxies or shared network environments (such as, but not limited to schools, LAN houses, cybercafés, etc.) is not allowed.
- There is no limit to the amount of members you can refer
- You may not refer other people in your household. Only one account, email, and I.P. per customer.
- We only allow members to have a maximum of 50% of their referrals are of the same country.
Member\'s Commission Terms
- All payments are made via PayPal, Payza, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and Egopay account.
- You can request for payment on once your account balance is $1.50 USD .
- You can only request an unlimited amount to be paid to the payment processor you've used to make the most of your purchases in monetary amount.
- The Maximum amount you can request to the other Payment processor is equal to the value of the purchases you've made trough them individually.
- In the event of equal most value of purchases between two or more payment processors you can make an unlimited payment request for each one that is part of the par.
- Payments are processed and issued within 7 business days.
- Members may Withdraw their commission regardless of their membership type or country.
- Ensure that the payment processor account you create is with a company that that allows payments to your country.
- Make sure that you\'ve started your session from a computer within the physical boundaries of said nation.
- Once the cash-out has been processed and payment has been made by Twickerz.com, we assume no further responsibility for any issue caused by the payment processor companies.
- We make no refunds or reimbursements to account values after payments have been sent.
- Your email/account with PayPal or Payza must be valid and has been verified.
- All payments will be sent to the chosen account and can not be canceled or refunded.
- It is your responsibility to fill in these details correctly.
- Sharing/posting your payment proof in the forum is a must before requesting your next cashout.
- For security reason, Twickerz have the right to delay and cancel any payment request and ask for more info from member once we find the account is suspicious
(Updated: march 1, 2013)
Payments To Twickerz
- All payments are to be made using the links available at \"your account\". No other method of payment will be accepted.
- Payments made to Twickerz using Paypal and Payza are confirmed by your Paypal and Payza email. Any payment made by another Paypal and Payza email address will be referenced to the user that holds that account or, in the lack of a user, the payment will not be referenced.
- Payments made to Twickerz using PayPal and Payza are only accepted from verified accounts. Payments made using unverified PayPal or Payza accounts won\'t be accepted.
- All chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account suspension.
Paid to Sign Up Offer\'s Terms
- Members submitting fake or false info on Paid to Sign Up offers will result in the offer being denied and possible account suspension.
- Advertisers found falsely denying valid member signups will result in forfeiture of advertising credits and possible account suspension.
- Members that receive a large number of denied signups will have their accounts flagged and not be able to participate in Paid to Sign Up.
- The website must not contain pornographic, racist, discriminating, vulgar, illegal, or other adult materials of any kind.
- The website must not contain any frame breakers.
- The website must not contain or promote any viruses.
- The website must not contain ANY prompts such as download dialogs or confirmation alerts.
- The website must not have a popup/pop under window.
- Fees for purchasing intangible items such as advertising or memberships are generally Non-Refundable. Aside from this, we will work with you to solve any problems you may have.
Rights & Liabilities
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, for any reason and without warning or notice. If we decide to give a notice, we will notify you by e-mail. If you are caught cheating in any way, your account will be deleted without notice. Please note due to the proprietary nature of our monitoring system, we\'re not able to disclose any detailed information nor discuss the reason.
- Accusations, threats, intimidations, and any disrespect against Twickerz or its members will lead to the immediate suspension of your account.
- You are not an employee of Twickerz.com and you are not an independent contractor for Twickerz.com. We simply create a middle-man connection from the advertiser to the consumer. You or Twickerz.com has the right to terminate this relationship at any time.
- Liability: Twickerz.com will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. Twickerz.com reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services any time and without notice. Twickerz.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other program participating companies or partners.
- Assurance: Twickerz.com upfront reserves the right to modify the terms at any time, with or without caution. We take no responsibility for violations occurred by Twickerz.com members, it\'s your job to revise the terms on a regular basis.
- Errors: We cannot assure the site may or may not have exploits, Any user caught exploiting any area of Twickerz.com will result in account termination and all funds to be forfeited. Please note legal action may also be initiated.
- Reserves: Twickerz.com reserves the right to modify, edit, delete or rename your account at any time with or without notice.
- Copyright: Twickerz.com is copyright 2011-2013. You are prohibited from distributing, reselling, recoding, modifying or copying Twickerz.com at all times. All rights, title, and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of Twickerz and its licensors. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Twickerz name or any of the Twickerz trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.